Adding chicken and eglu pictures to your signature
From Omlet Club Wiki
Before you start, ensure that you have "Always attach my signature" clicked to the "yes" option in your profile or your signature won't show up.
Also check that the "Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile) ticked when you make a posting. It should remain as default when you've ticked the box once.
To add the little Eglu and chicken pictures to the signature at the end of all your postings, you need to add them using codes.
Go to your profile at the top left of the screen and scroll down to “signature”. In there, you can type in any of the following codes:
- brown Eglu type in (brown eglu)
– red Eglu type in (red eglu)
– orange Eglu type in (orange eglu)
- yellow Eglu type in (yellow eglu)
– green Eglu type in (green eglu)
– blue Eglu type in (blue eglu)
- lilac Eglu type in (eglu lilac)
- purple Eglu type in (purple eglu)
– pink Eglu type in (pink eglu)